no need for sleep, only for morning bliss.

IMG_2346.JPG_effected
IMG_2359.JPG_effected
IMG_2350.JPG_effected
IMG_2360.JPG_effected
IMG_2361.JPG_effected
IMG_2352.JPG_effected
IMG_2362.JPG_effected
IMG_2357.JPG_effected

Saturday morning was effortlessly lovely today.
I woke up early - before the alarm went off and listened to some music in my bed.
I watched the sunlight dance on my walls and white sheets. I love having morning sun shining in my room.
Then I decided to make something to eat and have breakfast in bed.


Lauantai aamu oli vaivattoman ihana tänään.
Heräsin aikaisin, jo ennnen herätyskello ja viivyin vielä peiton uumenissa musiikkia kuunnellen.
Katselin auringon leikkiä seinillä ja valkoisissa lakanoissa. Rakastan sitä kun aamuaurinko paistaa mun huoneeseen.
Sitten keittiöön valmistamaan aamupalaa jonka söin sängyssä.

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    sleep apnea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts