FRIDAY FIVE

just now1-057

Can't believe how fast these weeks are going by. I'm almost done with training, only a few more days left. Right now I'm enjoying a day off - the reality is that I'm typing this from my bed, still wearing pyjamas.

But I guess that's sometimes exactly what one needs. A proper day off, to just be and do nothing.


1. My colour crush on beige is still going strong. Combining it with light denim and shades of white, to create that easy-breezy summer look that I'm aiming for.

2. A top tip for summer activities? Go for a picnic and do it often. Whether it's just buying some strawberries and white wine for an afternoon hang out with friends or a proper three course meal enjoyed in your favorite park, go outdoors. That's what summer is all about, enjoying the sunny days with people you love.

3. On my shopping list I have mainly just home things, that's what happens when you have a new place. But in addition to that, I'm having a thing for hoarding skincare products. Do you have any recommendations for facial creams? I'm thinking of trying out Kiehl's as I've heard good things about the brand. I also need to find a good blush, so definitely needing your tips for the best products.

4. So inspired about this post by Lucy Williams. And suddenly I think I need more summer dresses in my life.

5. Last weekend I met up with Karoliina for coffee. She's that person who just has a great eye for style and she does it effortlessly. And I think you should definitely follow her on instagram @karoliinamyllykangas


xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. I have been interested in facial creams for years, but could never find one that actually did what it said it would do. I was skeptical of Bio France Lab ​because it really did not have any reviews, but after ordering I am shocked! This is the best face cream I have ever used. It covers up all my blemishes and acne scars. I was worried, because it did not have any SPF, but I found out that it doesn't need any. I really don't want anyone to get this product because I want to keep it all to myself, but I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a high quality face cream. I am getting one for my mother in law for mother's day. I feel like she will love it just as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts