MY BACKYARD

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
Necklace Lucy Williams X Missoma
Jumpsuit COS
Sandals ATP Atelier
Bag Labour & Wait

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Effortless. 
That's the thing I'm always looking for when deciding what to wear. 
It doesn't mean that you always throw on the first thing you see in your closet, it's more about finding a style that makes you feel comfortable, confident and yet, easy. 

For me that usually means finding staple products that always work. During the summer season those products are definitely my ATP Atelier sandals, Céline sunnies and this lovely bag from Labour & Wait that works from a daily bag to carrying a beach towels or for all my fruits and vegetables when grocery shopping.

Also, yay for August. 
My favorite month - though I'm biased, as it's my birthday month. And I'm more than excited to go to Finland to celebrate it. One more week !

Have a lovely weekend.

xoxo Maria

Comments

Popular Posts